When the economic recession resulted in sagging home construction and remodeling sales, Edmunds & Company turned to Dashboard Internet Marketing for a much-needed update of their internet marketing efforts.
Edmunds & Company provides log home restoration and construction services throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and parts of Michigan and Northern Illinois. Dashboard Internet Marketing was asked to reinvigorate their internet marketing strategy, update their pay per click campaigns, and help them regain visibility among the popular search engines. We started with extensive due diligence, fact finding and research, and ended with a viable action plan we put into place quickly and efficiently.
The result? An average of 29 viable leads per month resulting in a six-figure jump in new business each month during the first two years. The client is thrilled with the results, and so are we.
Dashboard Internet Marketing provided:
- Detailed internet marketing strategy
- On and off page SEO services
- Revised Google and Yahoo pay per click strategies to optimize campaigns
- Design and build of a brand new website
- Content marketing and social media strategy, plan and services
- Implemented Local Search clean up project
- Implemented Remarketing campaigns